Seam Grip + Sil Silnet McNett Gear Aid
KERON 4 GT Hilleberg
The Keron 4 GT offers the optimal blend of maximum space, strength, flexibility, and comfort for four people in a lower weight package.
WHEN WE FIRST INTRODUCED THE KERON, it quickly became the standard tent for polar expeditions because of its superb durability and excellent wind stability, its roomy interior, and its simplicity. These same traits have made the tent a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts of every stamp. Certainly this includes the “professionals,” such as mountain guides, forest rangers, search and rescue teams, and military special operations units.
At the same time, the Keron 4 GT is also an excellent choice for families, hikers and “regular” users – anyone wanting a tent that is exceptionally sturdy yet relatively light in weight, that will work for any situation, and that will handle many years of use. Indeed, the Keron 4 GT is an admirable choice for any backcountry adventure, from demanding, extended winter expeditions, to long or short rambles in mountains and/or forests, to casual coastal jaunts, to relaxed overnight camping outings in your local recreation area.
And Keron 4 GT is a fine choice for dog mushers and cycle tourers because its extra large vestibule allows plenty of storage space for sled or bike equipment. In fact, you can park two bicycles in its vestibule!
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for four occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- One standard and one extended vestibule afford even more gear storage and comfort.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
WHILE EVERY HILLEBERG TENT comes with all the pegs, lines and poles you need, you may, from time to time, need replacements. You may also want to accessorize for more flexibility on your adventures: spare line runners, guy line, and pole holders let you customize your shelter to your needs; special circumstances may dictate special use pegs or additional poles for stability; or you may simply want different sorts of pegs. Footprints can extend the life of your tent and cut down on condensation in the vestibules, and a hank of our strong, light guy line cord is always useful.
- Black Label
- 4 seasons
- 4 p
- 5.5 kg
- Inner tent length
- Max inner tent width
- 210 cm
- Max inner tent height
- 110 cm
- Inner tent area
- 4.4 m²
- Vestibule area
- 3.4 m² + 1.6 m²
- Outer tent fabric
- Kerlon 1800
- Outer tent fabric
- 40 D high tenacity Nylon Ripstop 66
- Outer tent treatment
- 100% silicone coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers. Treated for UV resistance during dyeing and coating
- Outer tent weight
- 55 g/m²
- Outer tent tear strength
- minimum 18 kg
- Water column outer tent
- 5500 mm
- Inner tent fabric
- 40 denier Ripstop Nylon
- Inner tent treatment
- Durable Water Reppellent (DWR)
- Inner tent weight
- 43 g/m²
- Floor fabric
- Nylon 100 deniers
- Floor treatment
- Triple-coated polyurethane
- Floor weight
- 110 g/m²
- Water column tent floor
- 20000 mm
- Highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- DAC FeatherLite NSL poles
- 10 mm : 4 x 368 cm
- Poles dimensions (folded)
- 43 cm
- 22 Y-pegs
- Made in
Comment monter correctement la Keron (en Anglais), mais le mieux reste encore de l'apprendre directement chez Tentes4Saisons...
Comment monter votre tente tunnel en pleine tempête et seul (en anglais) ? Voici de précieux conseils :
Astuces et conseils pour monter votre tente sur un sol difficile (en Anglais) :
Comment monter votre Keron sur de la neige (en anglais) ? Conseils et astuces :
You might also like
Nikwax - Tent & Gear Solar Proof