Seam Grip + Sil Silnet McNett Gear Aid
HELAGS 2 Hilleberg
Versatile, very light, roomy, and comfortable two-vestibule tents for snow-free adventures.
Roomy, light, and comfortable, the new Helags models are outstanding choices for those looking for comfort and low weight for their adventures during the snow-free times of the year. Their two vestibule configuration results in an inner tent with vertical ends, near vertical sidewalls, and full sitting height throughout the tent. Curved patterning on the bottom of the outer tent walls provides full-time ventilation without compromising protection from rain, and all-mesh inner tent doors promote impressive air flow. For even more venting (and for great views), both vestibule doors can be rolled away completely. Patterned after the Red Label Kaitum, the Helags is an excellent “all-rounder.” It excels at mobile journeys, where you pitch your tent and take it down frequently, and it is equally at home on a variety of adventures. Backpackers, paddlers and bicycle tourers will all love its lightweight roominess, and since the Helags 3 weighs just 200 g (7 oz) more than the Helags 2, sizing up is an easy choice for those wanting even more comfort.
Helags is a mountain in northwest Härjedalen, Sweden, close to the border of Jämtland and Norway.
• Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
• 3-season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
• Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
• The Helags has plenty of room for the stated number of occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
• Dual entrances ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit options.
• An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with the Helags Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires 4 optional pole holders (sold separately).
• Looped guy lines affixed to twin attachments on each side of each pole increase stability in poor conditions.
• 4 Integrated stowage pockets.
• High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
• Inner tent doors are all mesh, providing constant air flow.
- Yellow Label
- 3 seasons
- 2 p
- 2.4 kg
- Inner tent length
- Max inner tent width
- 140 cm
- Max inner tent height
- 100 cm
- Inner tent area
- 2.9 m²
- Vestibule area
- 2 x 1 m²
- Outer tent fabric
- Kerlon 1000
- Outer tent fabric
- 20 D high tenacity Nylon Ripstop 66
- Outer tent treatment
- 100% silicone coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers. Treated for UV resistance during dyeing and coating
- Outer tent weight
- 40 g/m²
- Outer tent tear strength
- minimum 8 kg
- Water column outer tent
- 5000 mm
- Inner tent fabric
- 10 denier Ripstop Nylon
- Inner tent treatment
- Durable Water Reppellent (DWR)
- Inner tent weight
- 21 g/m²
- Floor fabric
- 70 denier Nylon
- Floor treatment
- Triple-coated polyurethane
- Floor weight
- 90 g/m²
- Water column tent floor
- 15000 mm
- Highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- DAC FeatherLite NSL poles
- 9 mm: 1 x 305, 2 x 260 cm
- Poles dimensions (folded)
- 43 cm
- 16 Y-Peg UL
You might also like